Welcome to the Sunshine City Club
The Sunshine City Club was established in 1956 as the Sunshine Business Men's Club at 24 Talmage Street Albion, the original building was a former residence and it was converted into a club room, bar, kitchen and billiard room with a lawn bowls green being established in the early 1960s and teams competed in the RVBA Men's Pennant Competition. Also during this period the rear of the residence was demolished and replaced with new club room, bar, kitchen, toilets and change rooms and access was restricted to members and guests only.
Then in April 1968 the club was registered as The Sunshine City Club, and in the 1970s members formed a Darts Club and a Social Golf Club. Also in this period the club was given the opportunity to purchase Number 22 Talmage Street which enabled us to extend our car parking area. more...
The Annual Membership Fee ($20) is due for renewal on the 1st day of July each year.
Each member is given their own individual membership card which entitles them upon presentation to make purchases of bar goods at the members only discounted prices, and these purchases shall accumulate loyalty points that are redeemable at the end of the months of December and June of each year through the purchasing of bar goods. more...